[GIP 14.1] Increase Distribution on Celo Blockchain

I’ll support this propossal when it will go to be voted

4 Likes

Double it
But i havent been able to cinnect yet

1 Like

Me ha parecido excelente la ampliación de G$ a CELO más oportunidades de darle uso a G$ y desarrollar un sistema más grande para el beneficio de los usuarios

2 Likes

Yes increase please. Everything I’ve seen and researched looks GOOD. Keep the money train rollin!!!

2 Likes

Great could be great to increase in Celo

3 Likes

I can’t connect with celo

1 Like

to Claim you have to export your gooddollar wallet to a compatible wallet like metamask or Bitkeep tutorials here / sell after you have your wallet ready now you must add the Celo network tutorials here / network after you have the Celo wallet and network ready now enter your wallet browser and enter your wallet browser with the following link http://gooddapp.org and you can now claim

3 Likes

How do you claim in celo

to Claim you have to export your gooddollar wallet to a compatible wallet like metamask or Bitkeep tutorials here / sell after you have your wallet ready now you must add the Celo network tutorials here / network after you have the Celo wallet and network ready now enter your wallet browser and enter your wallet browser with the following link http://gooddapp.org and you can now claim

2 Likes

Looks like http://gooddapp.org/ is down? I have not been able to access it for about 24 hrs.

" This site can’t provide a secure connection gooddapp.org sent an invalid response.
ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR "

check your connection, clear your smartphone or pc cache and try again

Hi! Just some comments from muy side as If find many of the motivations to be missleading to the audiencia here:

Matematically speaking, this is not astonishing at all, you guys started from 0% few days ago, increasing few hundreds users per week is expected, but as usual for my own perspectiva, it seems you are sharing “beautiful numbers” instead of the relevant numbers. E.g. 5k active users on Celo is around 10% of the total G$ users, and you are not bringing clarity about this metric.

10% of active users on Celo is not atonishing at all, specially if these guys are already receiving more on this chain.

GoodDollar is about equality and inclusivity as a core values, and in my take this values should be the driver of any decision we do. This change seems to go against that as we would be actually taking more from those that are actually more and are receiving leas.

Yep! I have also seen a lot of enthusiasm on the social media, and I think it’s great! I just hope this change is not coming from a confirmation bias the team has to move to Celo, specially if they are not sharing a complete set of relevant metrics.

I have deep concerns about this since I don’t believe the main cultural components about GoodDollar are being properly respected. Fair distribution and inclusivity shall come first, for doing this I believe a proper Gini coeficient analysis among the participants in the two networks have been evolving (and proyections about how they can actually evolve depending on the numbers you choose) like to know or not if we are able to properly take this decision.

IMHO the main benefactor of this change (besides that 10% of active claimers that have the capacity to receive double UBI) is Celo Network, as this means more value in their ecosystem. If increasing the reward is a real Goal from @goodanna and her team, I would insist in making an open invitation yo Celo to bring more

I make an open call to Vote NO, at least

1 Like

Have you tried using the guides yet? https://ubi.gd/Celo-guides
If in any step you do not know how to continue, write to any of the mods on telegram and we will answer you as soon as possible to accompany you in your claim.

1 Like

Have you tried using the guides yet? https://ubi.gd/Celo-guides
If in any step you do not know how to continue, write to any of the mods on telegram and we will answer you as soon as possible to accompany you in your claim.
Telegram link: Telegram: Contact @GoodDollarX

1 Like

these numbers seems beautiful, but it’s a bad and really confusing representation of the reality!

• current Celo users are just around 10% of the total G$ claimers
  • the +50% growth per week (or 97%) doesn’t mean that much when you are actually growing from 0 users there few weeks ago.
  • An increase of distribution for that top 10% of users with some web3 knowledge is EXCLUSIVE and goes against GoodDollar vore values of inequality and inclusion.

I think it’s completely irresponsable to make such a change if there’s no clear proposal about when the web app is going to be upgrated so not web3 savy can claim from the gooddollar wallet (web) app.

I call then people to vote NO till the team share more clarity on the web app.

2 Likes

Hi Gus, haven’t seen you in a community meeting for a while. Hope you’re healthy and happy!

As per communicated in our previous community meetings, the GoodWallet will become Celo-default and have multichain capabilities. Its release is scheduled for April 19th, 2023.

4 Likes

I’m healthy and happy, Pat! Thanks for your care <3<3<3

Yeah, I’m busy with the projects I’m working on so generally I have to make a proper use of my time. A community moderator actually asked me few weeks ago to join to some conversation, but I actually would need an agenda to be proposed (and a requested scope of my intervention) to evaluate if it worth my time or not to be there. My understanding now is that there is no common interest in having me in a community meeting, so I would be glad to check up the project from time to time and comment where I find value in bringing my contributions, like I was inteding to do now.

Thanks a lot for bringing clarity about the delivery date, that’s super important to bring some cultural legitimacy (regarding inclusion and equality as GD values) to this proposal, so I’m now more chill on it! :+1:. I’m just surprised (specially after few conversations with the Community moderators) that you guys thought that communicating such an important announcement ONLY in a community meeting was good enough.

In any case, thanks for bringing that now to the conversation, would have been great to have that mentioned a priori. Good luck with the deployment! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Utility is important, engagement and utility = GoodDollar

1 Like

With the way this is going, I believe Celo will become as important as the Bitcoin if only GoodDollar is ready to maintain this hold without spreading wings. Because once they starts spreading to others, the bond will begin to break and if cares is not taking, it might collapse all. I hope this helps

1 Like

Good ideas is it good idea make everybody grow out on DAO