Advertising in the App

Without being aware of Gooddollar’s draft regarding sponsorships, I inform you of a plan that I intend to develop with a Spanish NGO in which I proposed the use of G$ internally for its users, that is, payment by them of the stay and food with our token. If a sponsorship is proposed to any global NGO, apart from the purchase of the G$ reserve, they could generalize the internal use of gooddollar among their users to return the payment made in the reserve to their own and unique wallet through the collection for services to them.
I think it could be a way to attract sponsors to the project.

2 Likes

@Erosmotri @oliver75montes It’s great to see you passionate about this discussion, it’s something we have kicked around a lot as a team.

From my perspective, we’ve thought about how mission-aligned partners can work with us and support our work.

1. Option we’ve discussed a lot is the sponsored content in the Wallet. A company buys a certain number of GoodDollars, sponsors a UBI invite campaign, they get space on the feed in the wallet (or a forthcoming feed on GoodSwap). (Like what Hadar outlined above).

2. Another option is how we can work with NGOs to use G$ token to support their non-profit activities, like what @oliver75montes proposed above. Eg:

• GoodDollar / NGO co-sponsor the purchase of a water filter tank for a village.
  • People pay in G$ to use the water tank.
  • Water tank gets a “maintenance” fund, funded by UBI.
    That is just 1 example, but could work for a soup kitchen, a maize meal, toilet/sanitation technology, refrigerator, etc…

As a team, we are working now to set-up better infrastructure and communications materials for community members to pursue these opportunities. And take them end-to-end, not dependent on the core team. Its great to see you guys already excited about the ideas.

4 Likes