Community Moderation Grant

Name: Doni
Discord: CryptoBalangsuck#6768
Telegram: @balangsuck
Twitter: @donz2809

I’ve known $G since the initial launch of the claim event & until now I’ve been keeping up with updates regarding $G. I am ready to cooperate, of course with complementary terms between me and $G

Sorry I couldn’t see it until now, thank you very much for your support. Of course, that’s what we moderators are working on. I hope that by mid-April we will have one with basic functions and gradually add more functions

1 Like
  • name : Nopie Blackjincrypto
  • telegram : @Blackjincrypto
  • discord : @blackjincrypto#1421
  • languages spoken : Indonesia
  • Tell us about any previous experience with community moderation : I have been active in several crypto communities in Indonesia for 10 years and have been active in moderating several CryptoUbi projects
  • How did you first hear about GoodDollar? A very good project to support basic income and of course I am interested whatever it is with the concept of Universal Basic Income
  • Are there any community moderation functions we’ve missed and should be included? none
1 Like

Name : Bebet Lenteria
Telegram : @Chardztreb
Language : Filipino, English
Moderation experience : since 2016 P2P
I heard Good dollar in Facebook

Name: Olohigbe Peter-Dzoho
Telegram: @Olohigbepd
Discord: Olohigbe.pd#3935
Languages spoken: English

Tell us about any previous experience with community moderation:

I have moderated and overseen the following activities and events as a social media/community manager :

• Private webinars for members - conducting exclusive webinars and seminars on career growth, advancement and opportunities.

• Online monthly workshop sessions where members can share their growth:

The online sessions resembled a town hall meeting where members of the community can have icebreakers, interact, share their growth and progress, challenges, and multiple opportunities. These workshop sessions had themes/topics for each session and opinions and knowledge could be shared by members during these sessions.

• Invited Trainers, to cover topics such as public speaking, journaling, workplace ethics, etc

• Set up a peer support system - members get encouraged from hearing and seeing the inspiring accomplishments of their peers.

• Job opportunities (we share job openings from reputable sites on the job channel). Post links to open job roles and opportunities on the appropriate slack channel.

• Employability training - LinkedIn workshops, how to write the perfect resume, how to apply for jobs/internships, Getting ready for an interview etc.

• The management and growth of all our social media accounts Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.

How did you first hear about Gooddollar ? I first heard about gooddollar from Jess during a conversation we had on twitter.

2 Likes

• name : Stefan Tinambunan
• telegram : @imsteff00
• discord : steff#3273
• languages spoken : Indonesian & English

• Tell us about any previous experience with community moderation :
“I already have a lot of experience in the moderator community for about 2 years, the projects I have handled: soulda / kyoko finance / Ploadding Island / SomniLife etc.”

• How did you first hear about GoodDollar?
"I have known GoodDollar for a long time, I can prove it with my wallet address at gooddollar :wink: then, cause I like charity project! "
• Are there any community moderation functions we’ve missed and should be included?
" foster a sense of kinship with the community to establish good relationships, as well as conduct AMAs in our respective communities every week or month "

"Yes I Can Do ! " #Steff

3 Likes

name: Aditia Setiawan
telegram: @rizkyjaya99
discord: rizkyjaya99#8119
languages spoken: Indonesia & English can only type

Tell us about any previous experience with community moderation?
I’ve never been a moderator, but I once created my own telegram group and created a bot with automated chat bots

How did you first hear about GoodDollar?
first time i heard about G$ from telegram, and I’m interested in how it works, like XML at the beginning of its establishment

Are there any community moderation functions we’ve missed and should be included?
addition for telegram group admin please add name “Will never DM you first” behind

name: MD Sojib

Telegram: @zhsojib

discord: ZH SOJIB#8147

languages spoken: Bangla/English/Hindi

Tell us about any previous experience with community moderation: Personally I am from Bangaldesh. And Currently, I am working as Mod In 2 crypto big groups In Telegram. And already worked as Discord manager In one Discord server. And besides I have 4 years Of experience in crypto and doing this job. And I can also perform as Instagram/Facebook or others social platform manager.

How did you first hear about GoodDollar?: On Telegram via Airdrop channel

Are there any community moderation functions we’ve missed and should be included? Hosting of "Ask me Anything’s (AMAs) and community calls and coordinating games in the community

• name : Mauricio Cornejo

• telegram @guillermotejada

• discord. @negocios

• country. El Salvador

• languages spoken English and Spanish

• Tell us about any previous experience with community moderation

I managed communities like Facebook group before with people joining and sharing post or comments every moment to get interact with people and new people and help together in the group also I’m glad to help people in every topic in Defi or It technology. I met about topics like smartcontract or crypto topics network for wallets in general to help others,

• How did you first hear about GoodDollar? I heard about GOODDOLLAR by a friend.

• Are there any community moderation functions we’ve missed and should be included? I think so that the community are great with the new information. But if I know a new information I will share with you.

Regards
Mauricio :+1:

The mods are doing an incredible job. It’s a true pleasure to watch them lead the community. Here here!

2 Likes