[GIP-2] Community Protocol Guardians

Yoni Assia here
Founder of GoodDollar here
Happy to be a Gurdian

Assia.ETH

6 Likes

Thank you for accepting the nomination! There are several of us who wanted to see you as the guardian of protocol. If you want to nominate someone you can also do it, they necesaritly must not belong to the community but they must be someone trustworthy with availability for a quick reaction to an attack in progress or a vulnerability.

3 Likes

Hi all, Johannes here.

I nominate myself to be a guardian on: 0xfCa57671CFB5D9C1be0Fcc623eba754824064CBb

About me: I was part of the team at eToro that supported the GoodDollar project during the early iterations of the protocol design in 2019. I have since followed the project and have been really impressed with what you have accomplished in such short time. I have been into DeFi and DAO governance for the past five years and have been fortunate to work with some really smart people in the space.

Thanks all!

5 Likes

Para mi @Gus @voroperez @BuenaeconomĂ­a
0xa55f2fBF2e889c0114Be38DC99D448a4427943A9

2 Likes

I nominate myself. I’m fully ready.

0x9A51De7889aBB9152b93DabDc62e9Da7dDD2e5ff

1 Like

Hello, would you be so kind as to give me your official name?

1 Like

Hello, would you be so kind as to give me your official name?

2 Likes

Sorry for replying now.

My official name:

OBAFEMI MONDAY STEPHEN

Thanks

2 Likes

Hola, perdĂłn por la demora, Mi nombre es Ernesto Oscar Morales, Buenos Aires,Argentina.

3 Likes

I’d like to second the nominations of @bert0x @Johannes @jessica @FabianaCecin @Yoniassia @Gus above!

1 Like

@sirpy @Goodeconomy @Fuseprime @Gus @bert0x @josead11 @jessica @Javier @MrSteve @Yonibenami @Yoniassia @Johannes @Erosmotri

it’s time to move forward with this process!!! We need you to fill the following typeform so we can select the final group of individuals that are going to cover the role of becoming a Protocol Guardian:

4 Likes

Hi everybody!

The proposal has been updated with the final list of protocol guardians. A clear explanation of their responsabilities and the basic emergency flow process has been added, too.

Waiting for any more community feedback before moving this into voting phase on snapshot.

@sirpy @jessica @josead11 @voroperez @bert0x @Johannes @Yoniassia

4 Likes

Omri Ross Potential :heart::heart::heart: GoodDollar :indonesia::indonesia::indonesia::indonesia::indonesia::indonesia::indonesia:

I insist on governing ourselves in an ethical code and knowing if the ratification of both points is indefinite in time.
Thank you all for the volunteerism offered!

2 Likes

Hello, glad to see update here, I am still available and ready to participate as Community Guardian.
I’m looking forward to the Snapshot vote.

4 Likes

This Gip seems very necessary to me and I support the entire team that will proceed to act as guardians if the Dao decides.

3 Likes

I humbly believe that we are in good hands and I support everything that is done in favor of the Project with the most qualified and committed people. :handshake:

2 Likes

Hi Oliver! Thanks for your feedback.

From the first part of the proposal, ratify the role of GoodDollar LL as the Protocol Governance Guardian and Identity Guardian, can be change at anytime by another proposal (as anything else in the Protocol).

From the Council of Guardians, it is written “The candidates of the role are being chosen as a Council/Team. Their role will be evaluated every year and to either be reinstated or not by a new [GIP-X] Community Protocol Guardians election”. So every year. We established the responsibilities and ethics for the Council/Team as well and it was taking into consideration for the final list.

3 Likes

In case no one raise any polemic comment, this will be launched to vote in snapshot tomorrow.

2 Likes

Vote is lived on snapshot👉https://snapshot.org/#/thegooddao.eth/proposal/0xd0ad84cacf86b9539614d226f6b361a387443a13b1aa8bb0f3f4037636131089

2 Likes