[GIP-6] Re-election of community moderators

GIP: GIP-06

Title: Community Moderation Election

Author: Focused Steve, Thanh Vu, José Peralta, Andrés Muñoz

Track: Other / Finance

Created: 2022-05-30

In order to keep the GoodDAO community moderation activities forward, the moderators Steve, Vu, José and Andrés wish to continue covering their roles moderating the community like the last 3 months, therefore we are seeking the GoodDAO community to ratify our roles so we can move forward with our involvement.

Since GoodDollar is about giving and sharing when we are in the position to do so, Vu, our vietnamit moderator, is willing to continue with his moderation efforts without receiving any salary from the GoodDAO. Vu has manifested his intentions in favoring the vietnamit community, for which we expect the GoodDAO to give back to them, once it has more budget and more concrete proposals will be done in their favor.

This opens the opportunity to include one more member in the Moderation team, so this is also an open call to GoodDollar ambassadors from Bangladesh, Brazil and Indonesia (our top claiming countries after Nigeria and Vietnam) to nominate themself for covering this role. We, as moderators, will activate the stream for selecting and voting for the next moderators once this proposal is approved.

The budget for the next quarter the GoodDAO will be approving with the current GIP is: 41,935,485 G$ (≈ $7600) from the Community Treasury for the total of the 4 moderators on the next 3 months, moderating 100 hours per week following the same guidelines as the first moderation period. For more information on the work to be done, you can search more information here. The payment will be done monthly conditioned to the work reported month by month by each moderator.

The public address arranged for payment for the role of moderators are:

Focused Steve (Started May 26)

Address: 0x37bb0D2046B23A1fc3Dc64140EdFe89EF95b68C1

José Peralta (Started May 26)

Address: 0x765c4F4a623661dFB4cDD430bcfCfA78A673e19d

Nguyễn Thanh Vũ (Starts June 8)

Address: 0x015047bc98c53D6251D27E514CeEb55D4C41408A

Andres Muñoz (Started May 26)

Address: 0x4d0460646e317d4d21032c9d3c0900ee1ab3bf16

• Address of the next community moderator to join the team will be added to the list of recipients during the proper GIP.
8 Likes

Hi,
From my side I think you are all doing a very good job ( I see almost all of you what you do and it is amazing).Count on my vote
:pray:

7 Likes

Very satisfied with the current Moderators and on my part as always, supporting from the outside as much as possible, I will continue learning so that one day I can live up to the responsibility that the Project in general requires. :handshake: :clap: :muscle:

6 Likes

Thank you Mr. Salvador Perez we do our best, I’m glad you agree with our work.

Thank you Mr Oscar! I believe that even a child is up to the task as long as he is willing to think creatively and constructively.

Thank you! despite being unemployed, being creative and constructive, I don’t think the task of effective communication with people is easy, the opportunity will come in due course. :handshake:

1 Like

happy the community is showing support here!

@MAMQ01 I think we can launch the vote in snapshot (pass to Stage IV) tomorrow in case no one raise any polemic comment till then. Ok?

2 Likes

I am Rafi from Bangladesh.I am interested in this job…whom should I talk?

hello friend please put a real photo of you and put all the information such as: name country language social networks and experience in moderation :sunglasses:

1 Like

Name- AKJ Rafi

Telegram- rafi69xD

Discord- lazypotatonub#1462

Country- Bangladesh

Languages spoken- Bangla, English,Hindi,Urdu

Tell us about any previous experience with community moderation-
I have working with many community admin like in EraxNFT, some areal community & projects for 1 years.

How did you first hear about GoodDollar?

• YouTube,Twitter post

Are there any community moderation functions we’ve missed and should be included?-
Some anti bot not like ordinary like Google recapcha, enabling media option for solving others problem,good dollar/fuse/btc price bot etc.

1 Like

everything is good enough just listening and happy to join gooddollar

1 Like

I would like to nominate you for a moderator position in Brazil

Nombeme: Christiane Mendes
language: Portuguese, good writing skills in English social networks - @ChrisMe35907945
Experience with moderation: I am moderator and community manager of Impactmarket in Brazil which distributes UBI to the slum of Coroadinho in the state of Maranhão. I am a social project manager and member of Bloco de Lideres de Favelas @g10favelas which brings together the 10 largest favelas in Brazil.

3 Likes

Hello,

I wish to apply for the position of moderator that is listed on GoodDollar’s twiiter account. I’m Indonesian native speaker, and familiar about cryptocurrency and moderation. I believe that I’m a good candidate.

Name: Mahbub Ihsan
language: Indonesia, English and Malay
social networks - @Mahboobihsan
Experience with moderation: I was a moderator in an international community called Asia Elect. A community focused on elections across asian countries. As a moderator i was responsible for responding and helping new volunteers.

Sincerely,

Mahbub Ihsan
Tangerang-Banten Province
WhatsApp: +62 83894321654
Mahboobihsan8@gmail.com

2 Likes

put real profile picture friend please

2 Likes

Name- Tasin Boss

Telegram- Tasinboss

Discord- Tasin1#9914

Twitter -Tasin_Bhai

Country- Bangladesh

Languages spoken- Bangla, English,Hindi

Tell us about any previous experience with community moderation-
I have working with many community admin like in EraxNFT, some areal community & projects for 1 years.

How did you first hear about GoodDollar?

• Telegram ,Twitter post

Are there any community moderation functions we’ve missed and should be included?-
Some anti bot not like ordinary like Google recapcha, enabling media option for solving others problem,good dollar/fuse/btc price bot etc.

Name: Aditia Setiawan
Language: Indonesia
Twitter: @rizkyjaya99
Telegram: @rizkyjaya99
Discord: rizkyjaya99#8119

knowledge of what is crypto, know what a blockchain network is and its types, from Fuse, ETH, BSC, BTC, and many more,
know a little about mining,
know what staking is, APY and APR

@Tasin @rizkyjaya99 @Mahboobihsan @ProfChristianetm @OneShotx9
post your information here again please

2 Likes

I’ll also like to apply for the role of a moderator.

Name Ewuoso Olusesi

Country Nigeria

Language English

Twitter @ewuosoolusesi

Telegram @ewuoso

Discord ewuosho#0260

I have worked as a community moderator for Changenow, Status Network and a lot more.

Reaume

I believe I have what it takes to be a moderator

1 Like

My monthly report for June :slight_smile:

1 Like