[GIP-6a] Continuation of the election of community moderators

GIP: GIP-6a
Title: Community Moderation Election
Author: Stephen/Manuel Andres
Track: Other
Created: 2022-06-16
Moving forward with the selection of one more Moderator from Indonesia, India, Bangladesh or Brazil a continuation of
GIP 6 demands applications from the above mentioned countries.
Scope of work:

https://www.notion.so/gooddollar/Community-Moderation-Grant-acb0aec6e9864e48ad573477e1651d43

Postscript: The reception of candidacies will be available until June 23, 2022. Before proceeding to the vote at: Snapshot

Name:
Telegram:
Discord:
Language:
Tell us about any previous experience with community Moderation:
How did you first here about GoodDollar?
Are there any community moderation functions we’ve missed and should be included?

16 Likes
  • name : Nopie Blackjincrypto
  • telegram : @Blackjincrypto
  • discord : @blackjincrypto#1421
  • languages : Indonesia / English
  • Tell us about any previous experience with community moderation : I have been active in several crypto communities in Indonesia for 10 years and have been active in moderating several CryptoUbi projects
  • How did you first hear about GoodDollar? A very good project to support basic income and of course I am interested whatever it is with the concept of Universal Basic Income
  • Are there any community moderation functions we’ve missed and should be included? none
5 Likes

Name: Christiane Mendes

Language: Portuguese/ English writing

telegram: Prof Christiane BR

discord: teacherchris_social

Twitter: @ChrisMe35907945

Tell us about any previous experience with community moderation:

I am a teacher, social activist in Brazil. I am managing UBI’s adoption of the Impactmarket protocol in the Coroadinho favela in Brazil. I am the manager of the DetrashDao community project with families who recycle and receive cRecy cryptocurrency. I recently became a GoodDollar ambassador, I am managing social networks on instagram and twitter for the Brazilian community to learn about and adopt the use of crypto and we are developing work for local merchants to accept G$

How did you hear about GoodDollar?

Through Impactmarket

Is there a community moderation function that we missed that should be included?

Instigate discussions within groups to streamline crypto education by clarifying user questions

7 Likes
  • name : Tasin Boss
  • telegram : @TasinBoss
  • discord : @Tasin1#9914
    *Twitter : Tasin_Bhai
  • languages : Bangla/ English
  • Tell us about any previous experience with community moderation : I have been active in several crypto communities in Bangladesh for 4 years and have been active in moderating several CryptoUbi projects
  • How did you first hear about GoodDollar? A very good project to support basic income and of course I am interested whatever it is with the concept of Universal Basic Income
  • Are there any community moderation functions we’ve missed and should be included? none
  • I have experience
  • I am 13 years old
  • I have more experience than others
  • All real information
  • We are number One
  • I am student
    *The above issues will ask me if I need proof I will give proof
4 Likes

Name- AKJ Rafi

Telegram- rafi69xD

Discord- lazypotatonub#1462

Country- Bangladesh

Languages spoken- Bangla, English,Hindi,Urdu

Tell us about any previous experience with community moderation-
I have working with many community admin like in EraxNFT, some areal community & projects for 1 years.

How did you first hear about GoodDollar?

YouTube,Twitter post
Are there any community moderation functions we’ve missed and should be included?-

need more marketing to get more users, make more Charity team for helping people

:white_circle: Lastly soon my country will adopt the crypto currency so,I want to spread this project to more people

3 Likes

name: Aditia Setiawan
telegram: @rizkyjaya99
discord: rizkyjaya99#8119
languages spoken: Indonesia & English can only type

Tell us about any previous experience with community moderation?
I’ve never been a moderator, but I once created my own telegram group and created a bot with automated chat bots

How did you first hear about GoodDollar?
first time i heard about G$ from telegram, and I’m interested in how it works, like XML at the beginning of its establishment

Are there any community moderation functions we’ve missed and should be included?
addition for telegram group admin please add name “Will never DM you first” behind

3 Likes

Name: Bebet Lenteria
Telegram: @Chardztreb
Discord: None
Language: Filipino, English
Tell us about any previous experience with community Moderation: I have Experienced moderatiom since 2016 when my age 16 years old that called P2P Donations , I have manage over 10,000 Members in Zewang.help in Cebu City Philippines
How did you first here about GoodDollar? I hear it in Social Media
Are there any community moderation functions we’ve missed and should be included? no

4 Likes

name: MD Sojib

Telegram: @zhsojib

discord: ZH SOJIB#8147

languages spoken: Bangla/English/Hindi

Tell us about any previous experience with community moderation: Personally I am from Bangaldesh. And Currently, I am working as Mod In 2 crypto big groups In Telegram. And already worked as Discord manager In one Discord server. And besides I have 4 years Of experience in crypto and doing this job. And I can also perform as Instagram/Facebook or others social platform manager.

How did you first hear about GoodDollar?: On Telegram via Airdrop channel

Are there any community moderation functions we’ve missed and should be included? None

2 Likes

• name : Stefan Tinambunan
• telegram : @imsteff00
• discord : steff#3273
• languages spoken : Indonesian & English

• Tell us about any previous experience with community moderation :
“I already have a lot of experience in the moderator community for about 2 years, the projects I have handled: soulda / kyoko finance / Ploadding Island / SomniLife etc.”

• How did you first hear about GoodDollar?
"I have known GoodDollar for a long time, I can prove it with my wallet address at gooddollar :wink: then, cause I like charity project! "
• Are there any community moderation functions we’ve missed and should be included?
" foster a sense of kinship with the community to establish good relationships, as well as conduct AMAs in our respective communities every week or month "

"Yes I Can Do ! " #Steff

2 Likes

Name: Rabindranath Mishra
Telegram: @Rabindranathmishra
Discord: Cryptoddle#8178
Language: Hindi, English, Bengali, Bhojpuri
Tell us about any previous experience with community Moderation: Telegram Channel named “cryptoappminers”
How did you first here about GoodDollar?
Twitter

1 Like

Name: Mahbub Ihsan
Telegram: Shalley Holdings
Discord: @Mahboob #5766
language: Indonesia, English and Malay
social networks - @Mahboobihsan

Experience with moderation: I was a moderator in an international community called Asia Elect. A community focused on elections across asian countries. As a moderator i was responsible for responding and helping new volunteers.

How did you hear about good dollars? I heard G$ for the first time in Twiiter . I’m interested, because i know this proyect so good.
Are there any community moderation function we have missed and should be included? no

Sincerely,

Mahbub Ihsan
Tangerang-Banten Province
WhatsApp: +62 83894321654

1 Like

hey all,

I’m pleased to welcome @ProfChristianetm as the new Community Moderators.

During this vote, we realized there was an error in the snapshot configuration (see discourse discussion) that was allowing people to double vote in the case they have retrieved their GOODs in both Fuse and Ethereum networks.

But seeing the results, we can afirm this was not really an issue and that Christiane would vote this in any case.

@Steve @jessica and rest of Com Mod team, please work together in onboarding Christiane on their duties and responsabilities.

5 Likes

Congratulations and good job!! :handshake:

3 Likes

Planning an onboarding call soon

2 Likes

Thank you all. I hope to contribute to this beautiful work to grow even more.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone, here is the link to my first moderation report. They were days of much learning about this community, I feel welcomed by the team and hope to do much more. Thank you all.

0xfF073f535434f650A32060387774B888E8c385e5

https://www.notion.so/gooddollar/Report-july-8-to-august-768b9684151741ccbdfe42b226ad4226

3 Likes