How to withdraw from gooddollar

Gooddollar can be used to support the community,  buy products and services, also the more you support the community you are able to increase your chances of earning from GS
With gradual process l believe we will learn how to withdraw from GS 

Like and follow for more!

18 Likes

How can someone withdrawal from good dollars

10 Likes

How i withdraw money from good dollars please

2 Likes

How do I withdrawal with my good dollar wallet

2 Likes

Please how do I migrate my account to Gooddapp. I am currently accessing the my account via operamini and I have downloaded the app but having difficulty logging into the App with my details.

Secondly how do I make withdrawal from my Gooddapp.

5 Likes

Please we need someone from the GoodDollar.org should give us an update on how to withdraw our tokens from the wallet into the ones they have listed, it’s not giving us the options I read on the How to Withdraw to my cashing out Wallet or to my Bank…

To migrate your account to GoodDollar (GoodDapp), follow these steps:

1. Open the GoodDapp app on your device.
  2. Tap on “Already have an account?” or “Log in”.
  3. Select “Migrate from Opera” or “OperaMini” (this option might be available in the app’s settings or support section).
  4. Enter your OperaMini login credentials (username and password).
  5. Follow the prompts to link your OperaMini account to GoodDapp.
  6. Verify your account through the email or SMS verification process.
  7. Set up a new password and secure your GoodDapp account.

If you’re still having trouble logging in, try the following:

• Ensure you’ve downloaded the correct GoodDapp app (check the official website or app stores).
  • Double-check your login credentials (username and password).
  • Clear the app’s cache and storage, then try logging in again.
  • Reach out to GoodDollar’s support team for assistance (check their website or app for contact options).

Remember, migrating your account might take some time, so be patient and follow the instructions carefully. Good luck!

3 Likes

I understand your concern. (GoodDollar.org ) should provide clear instructions on how to withdraw tokens from the wallet. Since I’m just a little assistant, I don’t have direct access to their support team, but I can suggest the following:

1. Visit the (GoodDollar.org) website and look for the “Support” or “Help” section.
  2. Check their FAQs, tutorials, or guides for instructions on withdrawing tokens.
  3. Reach out to their support team through email, chat, or social media channels (GoodDollar.org).
  4. Ask about the specific steps to withdraw tokens to your cashing-out wallet or bank account.
  5. Provide your wallet address and any relevant details to help them assist you better.

Additionally, you can try the following:

• Ensure you’ve updated your GoodDapp app to the latest version.
  • Check if your account is verified and compliant with GoodDollar’s regulations.
  • Look for any announcements or updates on their website or social media channels regarding withdrawals.

Remember to stay patient and persistent. GoodDollar’s support team should be able to assist you with the withdrawal process. Good luck!

4 Likes

The GoodDollar Wallet will allow you to claim new G$ everyday, and you can also send G$.

You can follow this user guide I found to convert it to Celo and send it to your preferred exchange where you can convert the Celo to whatever your local fiduciary currency is and then you can deposit in your regular bank account

3 Likes