Ajakan Membangun Bersama

Hello, my name is :blush:Dadang Laksamana
:indonesia:I live in Indonesia
This is my proposal
Thank you🤍

I. Introduction
Coin $GoodDollar is an initiative aimed at creating a digital currency that can provide social and economic benefits to the community. In this proposal, we invite you to participate in building Coin $GoodDollar and support our vision to create more inclusive and fair financial access for all.

II. Background
In an increasingly advanced digitalization era, financial access has become increasingly important. However, many people around the world do not have access to traditional financial systems. Coin $GoodDollar is here to address this issue by providing easy, safe, and affordable financial access for everyone.

III. Purpose
The main objectives of Coin $GoodDollar are:

1. Creating a digital currency that can be used by everyone, without needing to have a bank account or official identification documents.
  2. Increasing financial inclusion by enabling access to basic financial services, such as payments, savings, and loans.
  3. Reducing economic inequality by providing equal opportunities for everyone to access and use Coin $GoodDollar.
  4. Encouraging the adoption of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency as a solution to global financial problems.

IV. Implementation Strategy
To achieve these goals, we will implement the following strategies:

1. Develop an easy-to-use digital platform for buying, selling, and using Coin $GoodDollar.
  2. Promote and educate the public about the benefits of using Coin $GoodDollar.
  3. Build partnerships with organizations and financial institutions to expand the reach of Coin $GoodDollar.
  4. Involve the community in the development and decision-making related to Coin $GoodDollar through forums and voting.

V. Benefits
Your participation in building Coin $GoodDollar will provide the following benefits:

1. The opportunity to contribute to creating an inclusive and fair financial solution.
  2. Access to safe, affordable, and easy-to-use financial services.
  3. The potential growth of asset value with widespread adoption of Coin $GoodDollar.
  4. Support efforts to reduce global economic inequality.

VI. Conclusion
We invite you to join and participate in building Coin $GoodDollar. Together, we can create more inclusive and fair financial access for all. Let’s join hands and contribute to building a better financial future.

Thank you for your attention and cooperation.

Regards, Dadang Laksamana
Here is a 1-page proposal discussing the call to build Coin $GoodDollar together:

Hello, kindly please paste your application in the right place in otherside will not be considerated for the proposal.