GoodDAO Community Moderation Grant 2024

For any Web3 project, a vibrant and healthy community is key to its continued growth and success. As the GoodDollar protocol and the community of GoodDAO members continue to grow, the GoodDAO is offering a grant for the Community Moderation function. This function is crucial in maintaining a positive and engaging environment within the community of members, advancing education and understanding, fostering meaningful discussions, and ensuring that all members adhere to our community guidelines. The first Community Moderation grant electived by the GoodDAO was given in March 2022; it is up for renewal for the 6-month term.

• The total budget allocated for community moderation is 14,400 cUSD for the entire 6 months., to be paid monthly.

• Applicants for this role can self-nominate as an individual or a group.

• The grant is to cover a 6 month time frame, April 2024 - September 2024.
  • The grant scope covers moderation for all global GoodDollar community channels, for minimum coverage of 100 hours per week (full scope & channel list below). For example for a group of 4 would be 25 hours each, and 600cUSD each monthly.

• This function includes maintaining and updating relevant educational materials in to support members.

• This function oversees both proactive and reactive community management approaches.

Grant Overview:

The full scope of role, responsibilities and channels is outlined below.

Grant Process

• Individuals or moderation groups are encouraged to self-nominate for the upcoming Community Moderation term.
  • This post serves as a platform for members to express their interest in the position, nominate themselves, and to describe their qualifications for the roles and responsibilities associated with it. Tips for a successful submission are below.
  • A subsequent proposal featuring the nominated candidates that pass an initial screening will be determined by a vote on Snapshot
  • The budget for community moderation is donated from Good Labs Foundation, though the nomination and selection process will be facilitated through the GoodDAO snapshot voting process.

Scope of Work

The scope of work for the Community Moderation roles requires 100 hours per week in community moderation across various community-led social media and communications channels.

Roles & Responsibilities

1. Community Channel Management
    Moderators are responsible for overseeing and moderating all core global channels of GoodDollar protocol and community. Your primary goal is to create and maintain a positive, engaging and secure environment for the GoodDollar community. Moderators are responsible for managing, overseeing, and moderating all global channels. This includes maintaining a database of relevant content, providing educational support, elevating all ecosystem developments and product launches, enhancing user security, and ensuring all community channels adhere to guidelines and standards. In addition, community moderators serve as a vital bridge between the community and the Foundation and various development teams.

2. Community Education & Engagement
    Proactively initiate key conversations to advocate the mission of GoodDollar protocol and community. Provide education support by directing users to relevant resources and community groups. Host and promote relevant community sessions, webinars, X spaces, Discourse meetings to facilitate this goal. Help build community and trust among project participants and maintain a respectful atmosphere.

3. Content Management & Automated Tooling
    Community Moderators are responsible for maintaining and creating a robust content management system that serves the needs of the GoodDollar community. This includes maintaining and updating a repository of user guides and FAQ, as well as implementing appropriate tooling to scale community knowledge and access. The community moderations are a key advocacy channel to the community; and are expected to elevate and widely share GoodDollar ecosystem updates, campaigns and launches. The content management function includes selecting relevant tooling, in addition to proactively developing and maintaining the relevant content knowledge base.

4. Member Troubleshooting & Safety
    Help support users positive experience through implementing tooling and best practices to address scams. Actively play a key role in identifying and preventing scams, educating users about potential risks, and promoting security best practices. This includes filtering out spam, scams, and content violating the project’s principles. Support members through experiencing challenges by directing users to resources and tutorials and guiding them through onboarding to discover the GoodDollar ecosystem and opportunities. Host and promote relevant sessions and webinars.

5. Community Representatives for the GoodDAO Community
    Set the tone for the community by promoting a positive and inclusive culture through facilitating constructive conversations, celebrating achievements, and fostering a sense of belonging. Encourage active engagement and participation from all community members. Present in the monthly community call the different events that occurred during the month among worldwide communities. Present key Q&A sessions, including demonstrations and case studies. Engage and support the community to cultivate a robust GoodDAO community, facilitating opportunities and encouraging active participation in governance. Highlight success stories or best practices to inspire participants and provide practical insights. This includes presenting data that shows the success and value of the community moderation function. Proactively direct community members to local community groups and channels.

6. Community Feedback, Feature Requests, and Issue Detection
    Act as a bridge between the community and the Good Labs Foundation and other ecosystem developers - you are the first line of defense in detecting emerging issues! Proactively collect and share member feedback, suggestions, feature requests, and concerns before they escalate. Work with the development team to define and implement escalation procedures, which includes clearly outlining the criteria for escalating issues to relevant teams. Moderators will collaborate closely with the development and QA teams to establish a streamlined and efficient process.

7. GoodDAO Advocacy
    Communicate between the community and the DAO’s governance bodies, such as the core development team or elected representatives. Announce essential announcements, updates, and decisions to the community and convey community feedback to the relevant stakeholders within the foundation team.

Channels

Proactive - create, distribute content & grow channels

Reactive - feedback, engagement & escalate issues

KPIs & OKRs

• Community growth (new active members in channels)
    • Noise reduction in main community channels
    • Quality and quantity of user and educational content

Key Touchpoints & Reporting Metrics

• Weekly Team Calls
    • Monthly Community Calls
    • Monthly Reports
    • Active in all core team and contributor channels

Tips for Effective Nomination

Nominations can be made as a group or as a moderation team.
    If this sounds like you, please reply to this thread with the following information.

• Name(s)
    • Telegram(s)
    • Discord Handle(s)
    • Country
    • Language(s) Spoken
    • Tell us about any previous experience with community moderation and why you are qualified for this role.
    • Tell us about your experience with GoodDollar and the community to date.
    • If nominated, what are the first 3 things you would do to improve the GoodDollar community?
6 Likes

Hi,
I am applying show interest in gooddao-community-moderation-grant-2024. (April - September)

Am am Owonikoko Olakunle A.K.A officerLehleh02 with telegram handle of @LehLeh007 from Nigeria, Language is English and Am active and creative personality with alot of inbuilt potential that make me a team player.
I am using this submission as a way of showing my interest in being a community moderator by adding my personal trait to the growth and orderliness of the community in a way that it will give space for new invention and Innovation to move the GoodDao community forward
I am applying with a lot of confidence due to experiences I have gotten lately in being a moderator in more than 4 communities in other ecosystem like this before even till now and that my impact will be felt within a short period of time due to necessary changes that will come to play of am selected.
I am assuring you that I know what it take to fit it into this post and my coordination will be up to par and it will be of a quality standard.

My experience with GoodDollar has been a fantastic since I joined last year and i am very pleased to part of this movement.

Things to do of Selected:
Educating and onboarding more members for the GoodDao ecosystem.
2. Coordinate and assure orderliness in the community in which it will create an environment for learning and growth
3. Dissemination of quality information and always available to for feedback on ideas that can benefit the community or move the GoodDollar forward as a whole.
4. I will make a move to bring developers that can create dApps that will be useful for the growth of GoodDollar.

Thanks
OfficerLehLeh.

3 Likes

Hello,

Application for the GoodDao-Community-Moderator-Grant-2024 (April through September)

My name is Esther Victor Okpiri from Nigeria with telegram handle @Estvic.
English is my official language, i’ve been a very active member of the Gooddollar team for over a year now.
Talking about my experience as a moderator, i’ve voluntarily moderated one of the Nigerian good dollar communities for 6months , it really helped me to learn more about the Gooddao protocol.

Getting this grant will be an opportunity for me to continue serving the GoodDollar community.

Things to do if selected:

1. Onboarding of new members into the Community

2. Onboarding of more women into Web3/GoodDollar community as we need more women in the system to bridge the gender gap.

3. Educate & create orderliness in the community.

Thanks,
Esther.

2 Likes

Name: Nelly Ogedegbe
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @nellybros
Discord handle: manager7037
Language spoken: English

I have never been a moderator for a community like this, but I have experience as a member of Libera, formerly known as Impact Market. I believe my vast experiences as a leader and supervisor in various projects, my ability to learn fast and adapt to most working conditions, my ability to work alone and in a team while under pressure, and my ability to work and relate with different people are all workable assets that this project needs.

I have been a beneficiary of the UBI by GoodDollar since October 2022, and my experience has been fair with few complaints of lack of carrying people along in simplified terms. Not everyone understands the system and some of its terms yet, and some of us need it broken down to layman’s terms. Also, in terms of funds, I believe more awareness should be done to get more sponsors so as to increase the stipends provided for beneficiaries of the program.

If nominated:

1. I would want to work on carrying people along by sensitizing them more about the project in simple terms. It’s only when we have a strong community that we can have a stronger community by inviting others.

2. I would create a reward system for engagement and also advocate for the use of popular social media or use these popular social media platforms (daily or weekly) to educate people on the use of special platforms for the GoodDollar community.

3. I would also advocate for a stronger awareness program to source for funds and more sponsors for the program.

Thanks for the opportunity to share some ideas; I hope to explain them further when I get called.

2 Likes

Moderation Team Introduction (Q-Team)

Greetings to all! We are delighted to introduce ourselves as the moderation team for the GoodDollar community. Over the past approximately two years, we’ve dedicated ourselves to this role, and we’re immensely grateful and proud to share our journey with the GoodDollar community. Throughout this time, we’ve accumulated valuable experience, witnessing the community’s growth to hundreds of thousands of members, and actively participating in integrating many individuals into the protocol.

Every single day, without fail, each member of our team witnesses the dedication of our community members. Individually and collectively, we bring our unique perspectives and efforts to foster a sense of belonging and support within the community. Often, we go above and beyond to address the exponential growth of the protocol, ensuring its sustainability and inclusivity.

With this introduction, we’d like to present each of the four members of our dedicated team:

Christiane Mendes

• Telegram: @ProfChrisMendezBR
  • Languages: Portuguese (spoken), English (written)

Qualifications and Experience:
As a teacher and social activist in Brazil, I’ve been deeply involved in various community projects, including the adoption of the ImpactMarket UBI protocol and microcredit in crypto assets in the Coroadinho favela. I manage the DetrashDao community project and coordinate a group of teenagers learning about digital photography and NFTs. Additionally, I’ve been a GoodDollar ambassador and moderator for the past two years.

Plans for Community Improvement:

1. Focus on supporting extremely vulnerable and unbanked groups, empowering them to utilize cryptography for financial and social transformation.
  2. Implement rewarding systems, airdrops, and incentive campaigns to encourage participation.
  3. Develop a farming system to enhance liquidity within the community.

Etugbo Obokparo Stephen

• Telegram: @FocusedSteve
  • Discord Handle: #stephen7089
  • Language: English

With nearly three years of experience moderating the GoodDollar community, I possess a deep understanding of community dynamics and am well-suited for this role.

1. Create relevant content and update user guides regularly.
  2. Organize community feedback sessions to gather insights from our claimers.
  3. Conduct educational events on blockchain technology.

Manuel Andrés Muñoz Quemba

• Telegram: @MAMQ01
  • Discord Handle: andresmq
  • Languages: Spanish (native), English.

I’ve served as a community moderator for GoodDollar for the past two years, demonstrating active engagement and commitment.

1. Host weekly online meetings for community assistance.
  2. Prepare guidelines and video tutorials to facilitate community participation in the protocol.
  3. Wishsing start to ontribute to the Community protocol as a developer.

José Adán Peralta

• Telegram: @josead12
  • Discord: josead11#6459
  • Languages: Spanish (native), English (translator), Italian (translator)

With two years of experience as a moderator across various platforms, I’ve contributed significantly to community management and content creation.

1. New NFT stake campaign with G$ by educating new members using the task payment system.
  2. Create new updated content about: G$ Compatible Wallets, Staking on GoodDAO.
  3. Update the bot responsible for eliminating spam and create a campaign on TaskOn or Zealy to attract new members to the G$ community.

Additional Skills:

• Creative and innovative
  • Capacity for teamwork
  • Communication and problem-solving skills
  • Enthusiast of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies
  • Willingness to learn and contribute new ideas for the growth of the GoodDollar community.

Important:
Previous Quarter Analytics

7 Likes

As a member of the Q-Team. We are committed to serve the community. Thank you for your support.

2 Likes

Hello,
My name is Laboso J. Wambogo. I am a kenyan citizen based in the Nyanza region next to Lake Victoria. I am writing to request for an opportunity to work as a GoodDAO community moderator and as well apply for community moderation grant that will run for a period of 6 months.
I speak English and some other three local languages, Dholuo, Kiswahili and Kamba.
The following are my social media handles;
Twitter @s_laboso86767
Discord: Laboso wambogo(mentor)
Linkedin:Joy’s laboso
Facebook Labosb wambogo
Telegram; Laboso wambogo
I am glad and passionate about building GoodDollar as a community moderator to help us achieve our organizational goals by putting much focus on both proactive and active channels.

I have been in GoodDollar for more than one year now.i have participitated in all GoodDollar channels and as an ambassador representing kenya to the GoodDollar community.
My interactions with GoodDollar members and leaders has been very respectful, friendly and aacountable.

Once considered for this contract,I will work hard and make myself available at all times to fully put my community in the forefront in improving the GoodDollar.

I will work closely with my colleagues, participate in both active proactive channels in whichever way possible to achieve the best out this wonderful program.

I will put more efforts in ensuring that more people join the GoodDollar community and in line with the GoodDollar guidelines.

Kindly consider my application.
Thank you.

Laboso Wambogo

3 Likes

As members of the Q-Team, we feel deeply committed to serving the GoodDollar community. We believe in the importance of working together to create a positive and lasting impact on the world around us🙏

6 Likes

Name: Progress Birah

Telegram: @coin-kingz2

Discord: _bhira

Language Spoken: English

Tell us about any previous experience with community moderation and why you are qualified for this role:

I have been a community moderator with Bitget (formerly bitkeep) where activities organized let to the rapid growth of the community. I have also worked as a community manager with Orbis86 an NFT gaming platform, specifically on Discord, during this time, I helped to rebuild and re-organize the discord server, customizing it to suit the project hence making communityactivities and interactions more customized to the project.

Tell us about your experience with GoodDollar and the community to date:

I have been community manager for gooddollar for over a year and have studied and understood the dynamics of the community well during these time. I helped steer and transition the ambassador program to what it currently is and also helped identify talents in the ambassador team to help with certain decision making strategies for the program. I am also an ambassador for the Nigerian community (one of the ever growing) community, where I help to speak at events and also support in local community platforms.

If nominated, what are the first 3 things you would do to improve the GoodDollar community?

First, I will re-organize the discord platform (a process which I started already) to make it more community centered and also to increase interactions there so as not to lose out on the discord audience.

Secondly I will develop an activity calendar with the other moderators in my team to keep activities like games, AMAs, interactive sessions etc, rolling out in the different community channels

Thirdly, I and the mod team will ensure to have recurring AMAs where gooddollar will be partnered with similar projects especially on the celo blockchain, to join forces and also spread the gooddollar word.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi,
Name: Leon Kariuki Mbau
Telegram: Leon Kariuki
Discord handle: #LeonKariuki
Languages: English, Kiswahili, Native Kikuyu Language

I have been a moderator with other two crypto projects whose identity I cannot reveal according to the signed agreement. During my time as a moderator in their various social media platform I always made sure the followers who raised concerns got satisfactory answers and any other inquiries made through the platforms were timely taken care of by the core team. Through this and many other activities I contributed to the growth and management of vibrant communities for this crypto projects throughout their various social media platforms.

I have been engaged to good dollar platform for one week now and the experience has been totally awesome. I loved the fact that you can claim and transfer any amount of G$ to your crypto wallet under the CELO mainnet. I am also satisfied with it’s community as it constantly shares valuable information. I was especially helped by the video tutorial which directed me on how to import the fuse and Celo mainnets and also import the good dollar tokens into my trust wallet and bitget where I am currently storing my good dollar tokens.

If I am nominated:

1. I will be among the first Kenyans to be given such a special responsibility to contribute to the growth of this awesome project. Kenya is a leading African country that has readily embarrassed the uniqueness of crypto and they never hesitate to become part of a winning crypto project. With this role I will more motivated to continue leading more Kenyans into this project.

2. I will start and grow a good dollar social media community based in Kenya and through collective efforts I believe it will be one of the most vibrant and fastest growing.

3. I will be readily available to address issues raised by community members who will be under my watch and forward various cases to the appropriate team within this project so as to make sure no one is left out.

4. I will also conduct vigorous campaigns to spread awareness about the good dollar project throughout the country and beyond.

I can proudly tell the gooddollar core team that Kenya is on place where your project will see tremendous growth and has great potential. Thankyou

1 Like

As a member of the Q-team, I would like to say how grateful I am for the community’s welcome, and our wish is to continue the good work.

2 Likes

Name: Jahanna

Telegram: @Jaheli9

Discord Handle: jaheli9

Language(s) Spoken: Spanish (native), English(C1), French(B2) and Portuguese(A1)

Experience and Qualifications:

• Previous experience moderating groups.

• Broad experience interacting online with people all around the world.

• Community Management certification.

• Creative Advisor.

• Organization, methodology and procedure services.

• Designer and trainee programmer.

• Animal rescuer and active aid donor in my country.

I have high qualifications for the role since I’ve already been doing several of the tasks described in the work scope, managing the twitter account, organizing regular spaces, giving support to users in Spanish and English, collaborating with the moderation in the Spanish Telegram group sometimes, assisting to all our community calls, participating our main discussions through different channels, providing ideas and currently developing tools to benefit the community. I also have the needed knowledge to optimize our workflow as a team of moderators to improve efficiency and achieve the monthly desired results, detect shortcomings, hear the community needs and using creativity and multiple resources to address them and find solutions.

GoodDollar & Community Experience: After being a member of this community since 2022 and an ambassador for almost a year (effective in April), I have the insight of both roles and the perspective of both parties, the user, and the organization. Being a moderator can amplify my range of action to reconquer the trust and interest of our community after the past December events while fostering the usage of our token and web3 education, all wrapped in the philosophy and foundations of Gooddollar.

Actions to improve the GoodDollar community:

• Enhance the value of our community by transforming the wrong belief that users can only be passive claimers. Working alongside them, building it as a solid active collaborative members’ community.
  • Create and innovate with new dynamics to engage and make grow the community.
  • Provide a portion of my salary creating funds to develop and nurture our community’s economy which will work to educate about DeFi, cover donations and charity causes, create more tools and promote usability.
10 Likes

Subject: Community Moderator Application for GoodDollar

Hi, I’m Bebet Lenz from GoodDollar Philippines
I’m interested in becoming a Community Moderator for GoodDollar. My passion for promoting financial inclusion aligns perfectly with the mission of GoodDollar, and I’m eager to contribute to such a meaningful project. Please contact me on my Telegram account @Chardztreb My Spoken Language is Filipino and English

Looking forward to the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further.

Tell us about any previous experience with community moderation and why you are qualified for this role:
I have been a community moderator with Zewang Zewang Manager where activities organized let to the rapid growth of the community. I helped to rebuild and recognize the project customizing it to suit the project hence making communityactivities and interactions more customized to the project.

Tell us about your experience with GoodDollar and the community to date:

I have been Ambassador for gooddollar for 2 years and have studied and understood the dynamics of the community well during these time. I helped steer and transition the ambassador program to what it currently is and also helped identify talents in the ambassador team to help with certain decision making strategies for the program. I am also an ambassador for the Nigerian community (one of the ever growing) community, where I help to speak at events and also support in local community platforms.

Best regards,
Bebet Lenz

1 Like

Names: Adelabu Abduquadri Adebisi
Telegram: Abduquadri001
Discord: bislabxo22
Language: English

I moderated an NFT gaming platform called ‘Otterlab’ for two years. The community consisted of passionate members, although occasional disputes arose, and some members displayed ignorance about the community’s growth. My moderation duties encompassed enforcing forum guidelines, offering insights about the project, resolving conflicts, promoting high-quality content, posing thought-provoking questions, and fostering a positive community environment. This and other experiences honed my knowledge, communication, community building, and technical skills, making me a fit and adaptable candidate for any community moderation role.

My experience with GoodDollar has been amazing since I came about the project on twitter from joining the discord, to being able to claim G$ and learning how to impact social goods project with it. Being part of the GoodDollar community has helped me understand better the concept of UBI.

As someone who has been in the blockchain space since 2017 with extensive experience in moderation and a deep understanding of the GoodDollar project, if nominated, I would conduct a thorough community needs assessment to identify areas for improvement and address any existing challenges, leveraging my user research skills. Following this, I would implement targeted educational initiatives to empower community members with the knowledge necessary to navigate the GoodDollar ecosystem seamlessly. Additionally, I would enhance communication and transparency within the community by establishing regular channels for dialogue and feedback, fostering a culture of inclusivity and collaboration. I believe these steps would lay the groundwork for a more informed, engaged, and cohesive GoodDollar community, driving its growth and success in the long term.

Hi all!

Here’s my profile and application for a share of this role.

• Name: innov8tor3
  • TG: @innov8tor3
  • Discord Handle: innov8tor3#3988
  • UK
  • Language(s) Spoken: English
  • Previous Experience: Saved and moderated Facebook community Ecology of Systems Thinking. Grew the community from 850 to 6500 before stepping back from active contribution. Now over 14k members. Discovered Discord was much better for folk seeking to collaborate and contribute mid 2021.
  • With Good Dollar: Was keen to apply for the recent grant offer of £5k, for African projects in FB, and gutted for GD that the hacking stopped that project for the moment.
  • First three steps: Having seen how Bankless DAO work, I know onboarding is critical, including asynch onboarding. Incentives for DAO members to contribute are again critical, including bounties and role holding. Finally, commercial sensibilities are important to make sure folk aren’t just looking for handouts, and AI gives us a means to assess market opportunity for proposals submitted. I would concentrate on understanding these three areas at first, and then look to ask the community what improvements they would seek.

Macdonald hibwa mwita
Telegram:Teamwork53
Discord:mike02672
X:Cryptokenya254
Kenya
English,kiswahili,basic German

I am applying showing interest in gooddao-community-moderation-grant-2024. (April - September )

Dear GoodDAO Grant
I am writing to express my strong interest in the GoodDAO Community Moderation Grant for the period of April - September 2024. I am a passionate advocate for fostering a healthy and productive online community, and I believe my skills and experience align perfectly with the goals of this grant program.

I have been an active member of good dollar and celo online forum for 2 years, where I have consistently contributed to discussions and provided helpful advice to other members I have been in good dollar kenya Telegram community, which focuses on community education on good dollar DAO . In this role, I have successfully addressed conflicts between members, ensured adherence to community guidelines, and promoted a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere.
Skills and Qualifications
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, allowing me to clearly articulate community guidelines and effectively mediate disputes.
Strong judgment and the ability to make fair and impartial decisions in complex situations.
A commitment to fostering a diverse and inclusive community where all members feel respected and valued.
A deep understanding of GoodDAO’s mission and values, ensuring that the online community reflects these principles.
Grant
I propose to develop a comprehensive moderation strategy that includes clear guidelines, a fair and transparent enforcement process, and a focus on de-escalation and conflict resolution.
I will actively engage with community members, fostering a sense of belonging and encouraging meaningful participation in discussions.
I will work to build a strong community culture that is aligned with GoodDAO’s values of transparency, collaboration, and inclusivity
Conclusion

I am confident that I have the skills, experience, and dedication necessary to be a valuable asset to the GoodDAO community as a grant-funded moderator. I am committed to creating a thriving online space that supports GoodDAO’s mission and empowers its members.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to

I possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, allowing me to effectively articulate community guidelines, mediate disputes, and engage with members in a professional and approachable manner.
My strong judgment and decision-making abilities ensure fair and impartial moderation, even in complex situations.
I am a champion for diversity and inclusion, fostering a community culture where all members feel respected and valued regardless of background.
My in-depth knowledge of GoodDAO’s mission and values allows me to seamlessly integrate them into the online community experience.
Proposed Strategies for Grant Utilization.
I propose to develop a comprehensive moderation strategy encompassing clear and concise guidelines, a transparent enforcement process, and a focus on proactive conflict resolution.
To cultivate a thriving online space, I will actively engage with members through regular communication, fostering a sense of belonging and encouraging meaningful participation in discussions relevant to GoodDAO’s goals.
Building a strong community culture aligned with GoodDAO’s values requires ongoing efforts. I will implement initiatives that promote [List relevant values, e.g., transparency, collaboration, and innovation], ensuring the online community reflects these core principles.
Conclusion

I am confident that my proven track record, combined with my dedication to GoodDAO’s mission, makes me an ideal candidate for this grant program. I am eager to contribute my expertise to creating a thriving online community that empowers members and supports GoodDAO’s continued success.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Hello, I’m Sprenko from Nigeria. A writer, Moderator, Spaces Host, and Community manager with community management experience across X, Discord, Telegram, LinkedIn, and Instagram.

My Telegram handle is @sprenko, Discord is @sprenko (Ginger and Lemon Tea) and I speak/write English and basic Spanish.

I believe my friendly personality and ability to creatively engage and communicate with the community members in the discord, X groups, and through community spaces on X as I have previously done with projects such as Angels vs Demons, SecretsOTW, Cyber Genies, EthBetPoker, and Trippy Frens, would make me a great addition to the GoodDollar moderation team.

My experience with GoodDollar has been nothing short of interesting so far; Goal-driven, listens to feedback from the community, and strives to improve on product development.

If I am considered for the role, I would immediately
bring the following to the team and community.

• Improved vibrancy to the community,
  • Amplify community interaction through creative activities, and
  • Host weekly spaces to update and onboard new members to the GoodDollar community.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Name: Ewuoso Olusesi
Telegram: @ewuoso
Discord Handle: @ewuosho#0260
Languages Spoken: English, Yoruba

Previous Experience with Community Moderation:
I have a wealth of experience in community moderation across various projects. I’ve actively nurtured and grown channels by organizing engaging events such as quizzes, ensuring spam-free environments, and fostering a welcoming atmosphere for all participants.

Experience with GoodDollar and the Community:
I’ve been an integral part of the GoodDollar community for over three years, deeply understanding its mission and values. As an ambassador, I’ve consistently contributed high-quality content, hosted numerous events and games, and spearheaded impactful campaigns like the GoodDollar haircut initiative, where participants received free haircuts for joining the GoodDollar platform. I’ve also been an advocate for GoodDollar at various events, spreading awareness and fostering engagement.

Qualifications for the Role:
My extensive experience in community moderation, coupled with my deep involvement and understanding of GoodDollar’s objectives, makes me uniquely qualified for this role. I’m passionate about fostering a positive and vibrant community that aligns with GoodDollar’s vision of financial inclusion and empowerment.

First 3 Things to Improve the GoodDollar Community:

Enhance Communication Channels: Implementing more efficient communication channels to ensure timely updates, facilitate discussions, and address community concerns promptly.

Strengthen Engagement Initiatives: Introducing new engagement initiatives such as regular AMA (Ask Me Anything) sessions, contests, and community feedback surveys to foster interaction and participation.

Expand Outreach Efforts: Develop strategies to expand GoodDollar’s reach by collaborating with influencers, organizing targeted marketing campaigns, and leveraging social media platforms to attract new users and broaden community involvement.

These are few examples of my participation with GoodDollar

Haircut Campaign

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JDoVg6EqsbN52-KGmmUzowT_w9FzErTQ

Event

https://twitter.com/purecrypto_/status/1690949989856370688?t=z2mFtsWzj_HH9VrB0P69wA&s=19

https://twitter.com/EwuosoOlusesi/status/1551976404807553026?t=3fZvVEEj31iEl9eOxGLqSQ&s=19

Hello, I’m Muhammad from Nigeria. A student, comrade, Moderator, and Community manager with community management experience across X, Discord, Telegram, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
State: jigawa state, Nigeria.

My Telegram handle is @Muhd_paps
Discord is @officialpap
Instagram: Officialpap
Facebook muhammad Abdullahi
Twitter: Muhd_paps
Email: muhdpaps@gmail.com
I speak/write English and 3 other Nigerian language

I believe I can use the best medium to communicate with my community and to everyone that is ready to adapt, I will try my best to see that GoodDoller reach the utimum height of speeding
My experience with GoodDollar has been nothing short of interesting so far; Goal-driven, listens to feedback from the community, and strives to improve on product development.

If I am lucky to be considered for the role, I would
bring the following to the team and community.

• Creative ideas
    *Innovative things
  • Amplify community interaction through creative activities, and
  • Host weekly spaces to update and onboard new members to the GoodDollar community.
    See you soon

Hello everybody! Amazing to see all this interest for the grant!

Seeing the applications I think there’s been some misunderstanding on how the moderation grant works.

I’d like to remember that the scope of work for this grant is 100h a week. The DAO is nominating 1 entity to award the grant too. That applicant must bring all relevant professional skills and experience in community moderation to persuade members of the DAO why to vote for them. It’s not based on popularity, DAO members should vote and nominate based upon which applicant is best qualified to perform the job. There’s a big difference between advocating for GoodDollar and taking the role into the community moderation function.

The DAO vote elects 1 winner. This winner can be a) a group of individuals, that apply as a group 2) an “individual” person or entity that proposes why they are able to manage the scope of work described in the grant (again the scope of work is 100h a week) 1 entity is elected for the role, not 4 or 5 individuals.

In the spirit of fairness, we are extending the time of application til the end of this week, so individuals can work in a compelling application and team up with other individuals to meet the expectations of the grant.

@OfficerLehLeh_02 @Estvic @Pablorosatti @Dany27 @Manager7037 @Laboso1 @Boye27 @Proz @Leonke @jaheli9 @Chardztreb @Bislab @innov8tor3 @Mwita @Omarjauro @Sprenko @Ewuoso @Muhdpaps

2 Likes