Protocol & G$ Liquidity Group

Name:Aleks
Telegram: @ADDaydreamer
Languages spoken: Polish, Dutch, English
How are you related to the GoodDollar community?: I am new to the game and I am an active clamer and staker with ambitions to get to the next level
Do you use DEXes: no
Have you experimented with deploying liquidity?: No, I am new to crypto game but I am strongly dedicated to learn quick and I want to contribute to this community and project as much as I can.
How can you contribute to the group?: For now I can contribute by participating in events, meetings and building up social network within G$ community. I am going for sure to contribute more and more as I learn quick and I am serious about my engagement
Any other information or feedback about this initiative that you would like to share?: I am excited about being a part of this project and community. I am learning crypto, blockchain knowledge and trading game and I am learning quick. I want to be an active participant in present and futurte projects related to G$ token and its community. I hope that even thpugh I am a newbie, I will be accepted as a part of this community and projects related to this. I am going to be a valuable asset and you will not regret having me.

23 Likes