Protocol & G$ Liquidity Group

Hi Community!

I’m Meri, an active contributor to GoodDollar Community and a member of the Good Labs team for the past 2 years. One key aspect of my role involves fostering community engagement and encouraging GoodDollar members to take a more active role in contributing to the DAO. I am excited to announce the initiation of this post as a follow-up to the Community Feedback proposal. I want to emphasize the commitment expressed by the Good Labs Team to actively support the establishment of a GoodDAO working group dedicated to the protocol plan. In line with this commitment, I am eager to volunteer as a coordinator for the working group.

Protocol & G Liquidity Group

Following the Community Feedback Proposal, it has become evident that the GoodDollar community has many members eager to contribute to the GoodDAO’s effective redeployment of the protocol.

This proposal is designed to solicit feedback on the concept of the working group and recruit GoodDAO members who would like to contribute.

This group will also be responsible for addressing the current low liquidity of G$ token on side chains, which emerged through the Community Feedback Proposal as a primary concern for the community and is a priority issue for the community to tackle. Following establishing a dedicated G$ Protocol & Liquidity Group within the DAO to address these topics, there will be a next step to seek budget allocation from the Community Fund for experimenting with liquidity strategies. Simultaneously, this is aligned to the larger GoodDollar vision of providing educational and practical opportunities for GoodDAO members to learn by doing in guiding the future of the GoodDollar protocol.

Objective:
The objective of the working group is to discuss options for the redeployment strategy, experiment with liquidity strategies in redeploying the core GoodDollar protocol contracts, and make recommendations to the core development team. This initiative also aims to serve as an educational platform, providing community members with insights and resources about the dynamics of liquidity and Decentralized Finance (DeFi).

Potential activities that this group aims to evaluate is what effect the redeployment of additional G$ liquidity on DEXes will have. This experiment holds significant value within the community, providing insights on user and market behavior before contemplating the injection of more liquidity into the system.

Some examples of topics & activities:

• Creating and providing educational materials of the GoodDollar protocol, its functionality, the Reserve model, and DEX liquidity infrastructure to members
  • Organize workshops to educate members on the basics of automated market makers, liquidity pools, decentralized finance (DeFi), and web3 technologies
  • Collaboratively create and launch new G$ liquidity pools on different decentralized finance platforms.
  • Deploying liquidity in existing pools that follow a strategy.
  • Experiment with strategies to diversify risk exposure by managing a portfolio of positions in various liquidity pools
  • Implement mechanisms to monitor and analyze price changes, especially focusing on the G$ token, in response to various experiments
  • Conduct research and analysis on different liquidity pool protocols, their performance, and potential risks
  • Document and share experiment results, insights, and best practices to share knowledge within the group and the broader community
  • Explore potential partnerships with other web3 projects or communities to enhance the scope and impact of experiments and seek to find more support for liquidity.

Timeline:
The Protocol & Liquidity Group proposes to kick off its activities within by March 7th (first meeting) and plans to conduct a series of meetings, experiments and educational initiatives over the next months. Specific details to be provided once we weight the interest on participation on this group to start up, but community members should expect to make a 2 hour / week time commitment. This is a volunteer commitment.

For those community members who are interested in participate in this initiative as mentors or participants, please reply to this thread with the following information:

Name:
Telegram:
Languages spoken:

How are you related to the GoodDollar community?
Do you use DEXes?

Have you experimented with deploying liquidity?
How can you contribute to the group?
Any other information or feedback about this initiative that you would like to share?

Next Steps:

• Collect GoodDAO members into a working group.
  • Create and set working group meetings & ways of working to communicate
  • Prepare plan to request funds to support working group activities & experimentation
  • Prepare proposal to request funds from the Community Fund, partially paid in G$, to be dedicated solely to supporting redeployment of liquidity

I also encourage all members to give feedback on this initiative regarding in their commitment to actively participate.

44 Likes

Count me in!

Name: Jahanna
Telegram: jaheli9
Languages spoken: Spanish and English
How are you related to the GoodDollar community?: Ambassador for the LATAM Community
Do you use DEXes?: Yes
Have you experimented with deploying liquidity? Yes
How can you contribute to the group?: I can help with the coordination of our LATAM Community, as for structuring and proposing strategies with techniques of organization and method.
Any other information or feedback about this initiative that you would like to share?: Just excited to see what comes out of this team work

18 Likes

Name: Han
Telegram: —
Languages spoken: English Dutch

How are you related to the GoodDollar community? UBI supporter
Do you use DEXes? Yes

Have you experimented with deploying liquidity? Yes
How can you contribute to the group? I am not sure. The contracts seem rather complex to me, but I’d like to give it a try.
Any other information or feedback about this initiative that you would like to share?

In my view the bottleneck for Gooddollar is the value distributed per user per day. If we can get that growing somehow that will be a huge tailwind for the whole Gooddollar system. Like in this case, that will make it much easier to provide liquidity.

11 Likes

I would love to be part of the group, I think I can contribute positively from my current perspective of liquidity, and where I consider could be a good start in this liquidity restoration plan.

My telegram is @MAMQ01
Spoken languages: Native Spanish and medium English
My relationship with the community: I started as a claimer and is currently a community moderator.
Yes I have experience with DEX’s
I have deployed liquidity before.
I can contribute mainly in three ways:
The first, from the time I have been moderating I have a somewhat clear idea of what the community has required for a long time (For example, cheaper access to interact with the reserve in terms of Ethereum fees).
The second is very close knowledge of the current operation of the protocol.
Third, I like the idea of looking for ways to make the Dao more self-sustainable, something that I consider can be a crucial piece in increasing liquidity in the GoodDollar protocol.

14 Likes

Name: Progress Birah
Telegram: @coin_kingz2
Languages spoken: English
How are you related to the GoodDollar community? Ambassador
Do you use DEXes? Yes

Have you experimented with deploying liquidity? No
How can you contribute to the group? I’ll enhance communication within the liquidity deployment group for GoodDollar, ensuring clear updates and support for participants. My focus will be on fostering collaboration and community engagement specific to liquidity strategies

7 Likes

Name: Mike Warner
Telegram: mikeswarner
Languages spoken:
English
How are you related to the GoodDollar community? Discovered via Arixv research
Do you use DEXes? Yes

Have you experimented with deploying liquidity? Not on DEX. But familiar with liquidity systems, rules and patterns of traditional finance.
How can you contribute to the group? Research. Protocols. Security Review. Solution Design. Some code.

Look forward to engaging with this noble effort.

10 Likes

Name: Md Enamul Haque
Telegram: @enamul34
Do you use DEXes? Yes

How can you contribute to the group? I’ll enhance communication within the liquidity deployment group for GoodDollar, ensuring clear updates and support for participants. My focus will be on fostering collaboration and community engagement specific to liquidity strategies

6 Likes

Hi,
Am am Owonikoko Olakunle A.K.A officerLehleh02 with telegram handle of @LehLeh007 from Nigeria, Language is English and Am active and creative personality with alot of inbuilt potential that make me a team player.
I can enhance the activeness of the Protocol and G$ Liquidity group by adding my personal trait to the up rising of the group to an enviable status.
I apply with a lot of confidence due to experiences I have gotten lately in being useful in a ecosystem like this and that my impact will be felt within a short period of time due to necessary changes that will come to play of am selected.
I will bring possible impact to the Good dollars by Onboarding useful people that will enhance and exhibit their potential in a way that will uplift Good dollars and one of the first 2 crypto currency in the world.
Thanks
OfficerLehLeh.

9 Likes

Name: Ezeanyika Uchenna Henry.

Telegram: @miles_montegoo.

Languages spoken: English language.

How are you related to the GoodDollar community? - I am a community member.

Do you use DEXes? - Absolutely.

Have you experimented with deploying liquidity? - I did once with a Nature oriented sustainability token.

How can you contribute to the group? - In view of positivity, growth and unique contributions, I’ve got ideas that could help track, manage contributions related to diversification of utility of the GoodDAO and it’s relationship for providing UBI.

Any other information or feedback about this initiative that you would like to share? - If I pass this preliminary stage, definitely we’ve got progress and success to discuss.

7 Likes

This is a good Idea and can you please count me, I wish to see this project counted amongst the popular coins in the world.

7 Likes

Name Goodman
Language Zulu and English
Telegram @sthekza

4 Likes

Name: Israel James Umoh
Telegram: t.me/gracefield2
Language: English
Relationship to gooddollar community: none
Do you use DEXes?: Yes
Experiment with deploying liquidity: no
How can you contribute to the group: honestly I’m hoping to learn and contribute to the best of my ability.
No feedback.

2 Likes

Name: Kobbybles

Telegram: kobbybles

How are you related to the GoodDollar community?
I’m a member three years ago and still claiming wish to become ambassador in Ghana west Africa

Do you use DEXes? Yes

Have you experimented with deploying liquidity?not really but have been following

Once I become ambassador in my community working harder to bring good dollar the best future to the poor

Any other information or feedback about this initiative that you would like to share? The future of good dollar is very bright I’m in and always claiming free money :moneybag:

4 Likes

I am also in.

Name: Ivan

Telegram: @vidakis1976

Languages spoken: Croatian, Bosnian, Serbian, Montenegro and English.

How are you related to the GoodDollar community? I am active staker on HaloFi app, and I am with GoodDollar initiative and community from 29.01.2021 when was my first claim transaction.

Do you use DEXes? Non Stop

Have you experimented with deploying liquidity? I did

I would like to experiment more with liquidity and smart contracts in general.

Any other information or feedback about this initiative that you would like to share? I would like to say that I am into crypto since the beginning, from 2011, and I saw a lot of ups and downs in this industry, but eventually GoodDollar initiative became one of my favorite crypto projects, because I see determination and goal oriented mindset, like mine. I would really like to contribute in any way, maybe even just translating . Thank you in advance.
Greetings, Ivan

3 Likes

Name: Salvador López
Telegram: @salvalopezm
Languages spoken:
Spanish, English, rudiments of French, Italian, Portuguese, Catalan.
Do you use DEXes?
Yes
Have you experimented with deploying liquidity? I’m familiar with how they work, always willing to keep learning
How can you contribute to the group? I’m willing to experiment new user experience ways, and give feedback as both user and contributor
I’m excited to dedicate time to help GoodDollar protocol to get back on its feet

1 Like

Sounds good, i am looking forward to it

Name: Ramón
Telegram: ramontilla
Languages spoken: Native Spanish and intermediate English
How are you related to the GoodDollar community? I’m a claimer
Do you use DEXes? No
How can you contribute to the group? I can learn about liquidity providing, market making, smart contracts and related topics to collaborate in the activities.
Any other information or feedback about this initiative that you would like to share? Increase the activity in the pools would allow collect income that can benefit the community.

2 Likes

Good information,am not good enough

Hello! A heartfelt thank you to everyone interested in joining our group! For those who have shared their Telegram handles, I’ve added you to the Telegram group for smoother coordination and to kick off the first call this Thursday (march 7th)!. Please join if you haven’t got the invite:

3 Likes

Hi Han! Thanks for showing interest in joining the group! I’ve created a Telegram group for smoother coordination and to kick off the first call this Thursday (march 7th)!. Please join:

4 Likes